Blue Hawaiian Cupcakes are a delicious tropical cupcake made with pineapple coconut and rum with a cherry on top. Blue Hawaiian Ingredients.

Tiki Cupcakes Hawaiian Cupcakes Luau Cupcakes Hawaii Cupcakes
Add Smirnoff Orange Flavored Vodka blue curacao orange juice and pineapple juice.

Blue hawaiian cupcake recipe. Blue Hawaii Cupcakes Blue Hawaii cupcakes are sure to be a boozy party hit. The mango cupcakes Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F. Fill glass with ice.
But after re-reading the recipe I didnt like it. Transfer one-third of the batter into a separate bowl and stir in blue Curacao and food coloring. Recipe Amaretto Cupcakes Amaretto cupcakes bring that strong unique amaretto flavor into a baked treat.
Coconut rum is a great choice as it gives us both alcohol and flavor. Recipe Mudslide Cupcakes Mudslide cupcakes take classic coffee and chocolate flavors to a boozy level. She chose Blue Hawaiian and I set out on some researching.
I was pretty pleased with how they came out. That said I love the idea of the flavour combinations in creamy cocktails so decided to adapt a cocktail recipe into a cupcake. I adapted a recipe for a pineapple cream cupcake I found and did the buttercream on my own.
My favorite brand to use in this recipe. Spray 3 cupcake pans with cooking spray. In a saucepan over medium heat stir butter.
I have recipes for plenty of boozy cupcakes and one was a Blue Hawaiian that I had saved forever ago. There are 3 main ingredients in this blue hawaii drink. Add flour baking powder and salt.
Cream the sugar and butter in a large mixing bowl until light and fluffy. The Blue Hawaiian cocktail not to be confused with the Blue Hawaii which is totally different is a classic blend of white rum coconut pineapple juice and Blue Curacao.

Vanilla Coconut Rum Blue Hawaiian Cupcakes Cupcakepedia Gluten Free Cupcakes Hawaiian Cupcakes Cocktail Cupcakes

Torie Jayne Blue Hawaii Cupcakes Cupcake Recipes Hawaii Cupcakes Cupcake Cakes

Blue Hawaiian Cupcake W Mulibu Rum Blue Curacao Luau Cupcakes Wedding Shower Cakes Hawaii Cake

Blue Hawaiian Cupcakes Cocktail Cupcakes Summer Cupcake Recipes Summer Cupcakes