BANG! Right Off The Top Of My Head Meaning

Without giving it too much thought or without precise knowledge. Right off the top of ones head Fig.


English Business Idiom Off The Top Of Your Head Learnenglish Vocabulary Englishvocabulary Businessenglish Busine Idioms English Vocabulary English Idioms

How much do you think this car would be.

Right off the top of my head meaning. In an impromptu manner. In an impromptu way without much thought as in Off the top of my head Id say well double our profits in a year. People often use this before.

Off the top of ones head. Off the Top of My Head Meaning. Without having precise knowledge or without careful thought.

This idiom suggests one has not used the inside of ones head before making some statement.


I Ve Been Working On Some Hands Lately I Wouldn T Say I M Fluent In Hands Meaning I Can T Get Always Get Them Right Hand Sign Drawing Anatomy Hand Gestures


Do Something Inspirational Words Quotes Words


Why Drink Water Why Drink Water Water Aesthetic Drinking Water


I Yaatnyeya Wyeaya Fℓswyeyaѕ Ii Mu Naiya Tnai Iamsi ѕ Ayasyi Mu Iyesk Mood Quotes True Quotes Words


Exercises For Modal Auxiliaries Ubungen Modale Hilfsverben Can Might Shou Cro English Vocabulary Words Learn English Words English Language Teaching


The First And Last Time Where Mr D Actually Says Percy S Name Right Sayings Percy Jackson Percy


My Husband Would Be In So Much Trouble Like Y All Wouldn T Do It


Right Off The Top Of My Head I Can Think Of At Least Three Tarot Decks That Go By The Moniker Witches Tarot So Let Witch Tarot Witches Tarot Deck Tarot Decks


Note To Self Funny Minion Pictures Minions Funny Minion Pictures