On Windows and as well on Mac the right-click or otherwise invoked contextual menu will let you create a Mask from Shape for as long as the Object menu is still missing from the. Can someone help me how to enable the top menu for Adobe XD.

Online Banking Online Banking Banking Mobile Banking
Hi I recently became very interested in Adobe Xd and I just discovered this problem.

Adobe xd top menu bar missing. Hi I started working on XD on a windows system I have noticed there is no top menu except the blank space. Mine does not have the bar at the top of the page with the File Edit Object View etc.
Solved Top Menu Bar With Options File Edit And Obj Page 4 Adobe Support Community 8806293
Solved Top Menu Bar With Options File Edit And Obj Page 4 Adobe Support Community 8806293
Solved Top Menu Bar With Options File Edit And Obj Page 4 Adobe Support Community 8806293
Solved Top Menu Bar With Options File Edit And Obj Page 4 Adobe Support Community 8806293

30 Inspired Restaurant Menu Brochure Designs You Must See Naldz Graphics Catering Menu Design Menu Restaurant Restaurant Menu Design

25 Fresh Photoshop Interface Design Tutorials Design Tutorials Interface Design Web Design
Solved Top Menu Bar With Options File Edit And Obj Page 4 Adobe Support Community 8806293
Solved Top Menu Bar With Options File Edit And Obj Page 4 Adobe Support Community 8806293
